Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Short Story: My Weekend

Friday:
I have been in love with front tie shirts lately, I don't remember the last time that I saw a girl where one, which is why I think I like them so much, they're not typical. Vintage and cute! 
I went to get my feet tattooed by my friend Patrick. He's a boss. 
Left foot: Paper Airplane. Right foot: Kite 
I don't think I can go a day without going to some sort of thrift store or yard sale. Im obsessed with the feeling of finding treasures. 
A nice lil' treat to celebrate an amazing day. Circus Cookies Ice Cream from Rite Aid. 


Saturday: 
I thrifted this amazing knitted scalloped sweater, and umm.. im obsessed with it. it's so comfortable and toasty! 
I pretty much worked all day, and after work I babysat the cutest kids in Redding! I have so much with these kiddos! 
We baked cookies and read books. 
He does the darnest things :0} 


Sunday:
There is nothing like clean and simple eyeliner! Unfortunately, I couldn't go to church because I had to work but, it was a fun day indeed. 
I received a gift from my good friend Sarah! A blouse and a couple of pairs of socks from Forever21, and a cute shade of green nail polish. :0) 
Had a late lunch with my good friends, we walked to our secret secluded spot.. 
Wearing the blouse I recieved a couple hours prior, I love is so much I couldn't wait to put it on and flaunt the hell out of it! 
Celebrating once again, our amazing life is due for a celebration. SPRINKLES MCGEE!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment