Friday, July 13, 2012

Laugh a Little

Alright, so it's time for me to be vulnerable. These past two weeks have been the worst. I think it's safe to say that my life sucks a little right now. It is also around 106 degrees everyday in my city, which doesn't help AT. ALL. But, no matter how much pressure is on me, I LOVE to laugh. So, these are a few pictures that have made these two weeks more enjoyable. 

He is a genius, I know. 
....i don't know. 

More than funny, this monkey looks F'n creepy. Ugly and sick.
What the duck?
I would do the same thing if I had his face. 

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you've had a rough time lately. i hope the next two weeks are better xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Although I am seeing this super late! haha And yes! Everything started looking up!! xx

      Delete